Linkek a témában:
The european jewish heritage route
This route will be an opportunity to show the richness of the Jewish contribution in Europe, without reducing in whatsoever degree the horrors of the Shoah on the Jewish People. Thus, behind the creation of such a route, the idea is to adopt a more positive approach to Jewish history in Europe, as well as the Jews' history in Europe.
Jewish Heritage : European Association for the Preservation and ...
Jewish Heritage. European Association for the Preservation and Promotion of Jewish ... European Day of Jewish Culture · European Routes of Jewish Heritage
Slovak Jewish Heritage Route
The Slovak Jewish Heritage Route is a complex project that includes research, educational and promotional activities. It is aimed at advocating preservation of Jewish heritage in Slovakia as well as sustaining this attitude. These activities are to a great extend based on the results of the Synagoga Slovaca documentation project of synagogues, conducted in 2001-2006. The outcome of the survey (architectural plans, photographs, descriptions) is used to create an audience for Jewish culture in Slovakia, shape cultural policies and contribute towards improved site management.
Slovak Jewish Heritage Center
The Slovak Jewish Heritage Center is a non-governmental and non-profit institute, established in the spring 2006 as a joint-project of the Bratislava Jewish Community and the Jewish Heritage Foundation – Menorah, in Bratislava. The latter is our legal representative.
The broad scope of our activities includes: research, documentation and site monitoring, education, promotion and consulting, which leads to the Jewish heritage preservation in Slovakia.
Heritage, travel and history in Europe's Jewish Heartland
There's a new kosher shop in Prague, which Dinah Spritzer writes about in the New York Times. It is located in the Old Jewish Quarter at v Kolkovne 4, around the corner from the kosher King Solomon restaurant, which is run by the same management, the Gunsberger brothers.
Association of European Jewish Museums
* To assist each individual member to achieve a high quality of performance.
* To stimulate and obtain public appreciation and understanding of Jewish culture and history in Europe.
* To expand the understanding and knowledge of the history of the Jews in Europe.
* To foster awareness of European Jewish heritage.
* To monitor and record the European Jewish heritage (objects, documents, monuments, etc.), to aid in their preservation and to share this information.
* To exchange information by means of publications, exhibitions and other forms of communication on matters concerning Jewish culture and history in Europe.
* To support and encourage the exchange of members of the Association and museum professionals with the intention of exchanging knowledge and fostering a mutual understanding of common issues and common goals.
* To obtain resources from national and international governments and institutions to support members in their development and to execute common projects.
* To enable any registered member to attend a conference organised by the Association.
* To seek the co-operation of all interested groups in the effort to achieve the above mentioned objectives and goals.
Kulturális útjaink összegyűjtött linkjeit tartalmazza a startlap. A kulturális út fogalma, bemutatása, külföldi és magyarországi utak a kultúra több területéről. Kastélyutak, palóc út, kálvária út, északi várak útján, zarándokutak a világban.<br />Útra fel!
Ön azt választotta, hogy az alábbi linkhez hibajelzést küld a lap.hu oldal szerkesztőjének. Kérjük, írja meg a szerkesztőnek a megjegyzés mezőbe, hogy miért találja a lenti linket hibásnak, illetve adja meg e-mail címét, hogy az észrevételére reagálhassunk!